Ahmedabad: Yuzvendra Chahal, the Indian team’s wrist thrower, broke a record by winning a wicket in the first T20 international match against England. Yuzvendra Chahal has now become the largest box office taker for India in the T20 International format.
Chahal broke Bumrah’s record
Yuzvendra Chahal achieved this great feat by beating Jasprit Bumrah’s record. Yuzvendra Chahal’s name has now become India’s top 60 wickets in T20 International. Previously, Yuzvendra Chahal was first joint with Jasprit Bumrah with 59 wickets, but now he has also left Bumrah behind.
Chahal now has 60 counters
Yuzvendra Chahal has 60 counters in 46 T20 internationals. At the same time, Bumrah took 59 wickets in 50 T20 internationals. Bumrah is not part of this T20 series due to his wedding preparations. Speaking of Yuzvendra Chahal, he has a record of taking 5 wickets on behalf of T20 International once. Yuzvendra Chahal’s best bowling figure in T20 International is 6 wickets for 25 races.
Best Teller Taker for India at T20 International
1. Yuzvendra Chahal – 60 counters
2. Jasprit Bumrah – 59 counters
3. Ravichandran Ashwin – 52 counters
4. Bhuvneshwar Kumar – 41 counters
5. Kuldeep Yadav / Ravindra Jadeja – 39 counters
6. Hardik Pandya – 38 counters
Highest wicket record in three formats for India
1. ODI International – 334 counters – Anil Kumble
2. Test – 619 counters – Anil Kumble
3. T20 International – 60 counters – Yuzvendra Chahal