AHMEDABAD: World No. 2 India, after their batsmen, played the fifth and decisive T20 game, beating World No. 1 England by 36 points to win the T20 five-game series 3-2. India (Team India), at bat first, scored a mammoth 224 points for two wickets, then limited England to 188 points for eight wickets in 20 overs. India won the sixth consecutive T20 international series with this victory. From the T20 International series played against Bangladesh (Bangladesh) of the year 2019 to date, Team India has won 6 consecutive series.
Vijay Rath started against Bangladesh
India’s successive victory in the T20 series dates back to 2019 with the T20 series against Bangladesh. Meanwhile, the Indian team won against Bangladesh (2019), West Indies (2019), Sri Lanka (2020), New Zealand (2020), Australia (2020), England (2021 ).
Team India’s victory tank in the T20 series
1. Bangladesh Tour India – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
2. Indian tour of the West Indies – Series 3 matches T20 2019 – India won 2-1
3. India tour in Sri Lanka – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-0
4. India Tour New Zealand – T20 5-Game 2020 Series – India won 5-0
5. India tour in Australia – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-1
6. England tour in India – 5 matches 2021 T20 Series – India won 3-2
India last lost a T20 series in 2018. Then Australia beat it. At the same time, the Indian team has been invincible for 8 consecutive series. In September 2019, the T20 series played between India and South Africa was a 1–1 draw. Previously, the Indian team also won the T20 series against the West Indies.