The accusations of sexual exploitation on Babar Azam are revoked by the respective woman | Woman withdrew Babar Azam’s charge of sexual exploitation

Karachi: Pakistan cricket team captain Babar Azam was accused of sexual exploitation by a woman some time ago. A court in Lahore had ordered the filing of an FIR against Babar Azam over a sexual abuse claim. Now a new twist has come in this case.

Babar Azam had great relief

As it seemed that Babar Azam’s problems were going to worsen, he felt great relief. The allegations of sexual abuse against him have been withdrawn.

Pakistani journalist Saj Sadiq posted a video on Twitter. He wrote in the tweet: “The woman has made it clear that all the allegations against Babar Azam are false and she is withdrawing the case.

Hamiza Mukhtar – I had no relationship with Babar Azam and the allegations I made were false pic.twitter.com/3AX02wR4H9

– Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) January 14, 2021

Explain that after a session of the additional sessions in Lahore, Judge Noman Mohammad Naeem ordered the police station at Nasirabad Police Station to file an FIR against Babar immediately after cross-examination of lawyers for both parties. However, the next day Babar Azam was greatly relieved.

Has already disclosed this

The woman had previously said at a press conference that the person hurting me is none other than Pakistani cricket team captain Babar Azam. We both had relationships since Babar Azam was not even a cricketer.

The masterstroke of Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar paved the way for IPL

He also said he had promised to marry me, he got me pregnant, he beat me, he threatened me and he used me. He said: “As soon as he was selected for the Pakistani team in 2014, his behavior changed. The following year, I asked them to get married but they refused. In 2016 I said I was pregnant, they started behaving strangely and tortured me physically. I didn’t tell my family all this because we had run away from home.

Related Articles

Back to top button