Ahmedabad: The final and decisive match in the T20 five-game series between India and England will be played on Saturday starting at 7 p.m. at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. In the T20 series, the two teams are currently 2-2. Whoever wins the series in the last T20 match will be captured.
Team India got some trumps
The team led by Virat Kohli has now secured strengths in the form of Ishaan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav. Both provided new options for the team playing good innings. Kishan and Suryakumar made a big impact in their first series. At the same time, versatile Haryana Rahul Tewatia is the only player on the squad who hasn’t had the chance to make his debut. On Saturday, however, he could have the chance to play his first T20 International match.
Team India has a chance to make this great record
Let us know that if India wins this T20 Series over England they will win the 7th International T20 Series in a row. From the T20 international series played against the West Indies in 2019 so far, Team India has won 6 consecutive series.
Vijay Rath started against the West Indies
India’s successive T20 series triumph was in the T20 series against the West Indies in 2019. Meanwhile, the Indian team won against the West Indies (2019), Bangladesh (2019), the West Indies (2019) , Sri Lanka (2020), New Zealand (2020), Australia (2020).
Team India’s victory tank in the T20 series
1. Indian tour of the West Indies – 3 matches Serie T20 2019 – India won 3-0
2. Bangladesh Indian Tour – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
3. Indian tour of the West Indies – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
4. India tour in Sri Lanka – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-0
5. India Tour New Zealand – 5 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 5-0
6. India Tour Australia – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-1