New Delhi: India and England (IND VS ENG) may be allowed to come and see the public at the second cricket test to be held in Chennai, as the central government has issued new guidelines for Kovid-19 for the capacity of sports venues. 50 percent of the public agreed to attend.
India and England (IND VS ENG) will start the test series from February 5.
These leaders, including PM Modi, were also invited
According to the sources, the BCCI sent an invitation to Prime Minister Narendra Modi (PM Narendra Modi), BJP President JP Nadda (JP Nadda) and Union Sports Minister Kiran Rijiju (Kiren Rijiju ) coming to the match for the third test. Along with all this, the Union Home Minister, Amit Shah, can also be present.
Viewers can be accepted into the second test
The Cricket Board of India (BCCI) and Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) had previously discussed spectator entry but then decided to hold the first two matches in the empty stadium. But the situation has changed following the latest directives from the Union’s Ministry of the Interior regarding the movement of people in public places.
BBL 10: Usman Khawaja and Marnus Labuschagne undressed in the middle of the field, went viral on social networks Video
A senior TNCA official told PTI on condition of anonymity: ‘There is no time to approve the public for the first test from February 5 as we received an official notification on Saturday. You cannot organize the entrance of the public in such a short time.
He said: “But yes, after the last directives, there is every chance that the public can be accepted for the second Test from February 14.” Chepak has a capacity of 50,000 spectators.