Australian media play mind games and constantly target Indian team | Australian media stunned by the loss, this time Cricket Australia clarified

Sydney: Cricket Australia chief executive Nick Hockley on Monday dismissed reports that the Indian team did not want to play the fourth and final test match in Brisbane due to strict abolition rules.

The fourth test will take place in Brisbane

Hawke (Nick Hockley) said the BCCI was well aware of Queensland’s segregation rules and had a supportive attitude.

He said: “We talk to the BCCI officials every day. BCCI has provided support and we have not received any official suggestions from them. Both teams are ready to play according to the schedule we have prepared.

Preity Zinta becomes David Warner’s wife, video sets social media on fire

The third test match of the four-game series will be played at the Sydney Cricket Ground from Thursday, while the fourth match will take place at Brisbane’s Gaba from January 15. The streak is still 1-1.

False statements by the Australian media

Australian media had claimed that Brisbane’s test match could be in the doldrums as the Indian team did not want to go due to strict segregation rules, even though they had already been in isolation for 14 days after reaching the ‘Australia.

In reports, it has been claimed, citing unnamed sources, that the Indian team is also keen to play the fourth test match in Sydney itself.

Queensland has closed its borders to people traveling from New South Wales due to increased cases of Kovid-19 in Sydney and surrounding areas. Sydney is the capital of New South Wales.

Team India has reached Sydney

The Indian and Australian teams (IND vs AUS) reached Sydney on Monday after their players and support staff came to test negative for Kovid-19.

This statement from Hawkeley (Nick Hockley) was made by two of the five Indian players, vice-captain Rohit Sharma, opener Shubman Gill, wicket keeper Rishabh Pant, fast pitcher Navdeep Saini and batsman Prithvi Sauv, for the decision to keep them isolated for alleged biosafety protocol violation. The day has come.

Nathan Lyon’s warning to Rohit Sharma, now ‘Hitman will target’ instead of Virat

After a video of the players eating at the indoor restaurant emerged, Cricket Australia said in a statement it was conducting a joint investigation with the BCCI to see if these players were in violation of the biosecurity protocol prepared for the series. . A fan posted this video on Twitter.